This month we’d like to draw your attention to our powerful polling system. User polls are a quick and effective way to collect information from your users; for example, when you want their input on contract renewal or right-sizing access to a particular resource.
- Polls can be utilized to evaluate content your organization is assessing or considering. For example, you might poll users following a publisher demo, or during an RFP, or for comparing different product or service offerings.
- cSubs polls feature fully customizable messaging: you have total control over your introductory message, questions for responders, response options (up to 3), closing message, and so on.
- Single click convenience enables you to easily add individual users, workgroups, departments, regions, even whole subsidiaries to your polling audience. Polls can be sent to dozens, hundreds or even thousands of users working remotely or in offices anywhere in the world. It’s a great way to replace cumbersome email renewals and follow-ups to multiple colleagues.
- After you’ve sent your poll, sit back and watch the results roll in! Our dashboard shows you up to the moment, dynamic responses.
- Once the poll closes, results can be exported to Excel to simplify your analysis and subsequent discussion process.
Benefits of using polling:
- Time-saving communication tool, quick to set up and easy to use.
- Involving your user groups in decision-making is proven to increase buy-in.
- Real-time results graphics provide you with immediate feedback.
Some ways in which our clients are already utilizing our polling feature:
- When assessing a new content provider and deciding whether or not to progress to the next step with them.
- During budget assessment, by those contributing to license costs.
- For right-sizing agreements based upon need, usage, utilization, etc.
If you have questions or would like to know more, please contact us for more information.