Big-picture thinkers wanted.
If you see a challenge and immediately get to work figuring out a solution, you’re exactly the type of person we’d like to meet. We have available positions for technical staff, account managers, library professionals and more. Come to work in a collaborative environment where your ideas are important and you’re a valued part of the team. If you’re passionate about the potentials that technology can bring to information-sharing, you belong at cSubs.
New Business Development
Global Information Management company seeks an energetic, experienced sales representative to introduce our unique SaaS platform and professional services to Fortune 1000 companies. You should be comfortable identifying, targeting and prospecting, cold calling, responding promptly to new customer queries, discerning client needs and presenting adaptive solutions. We’re looking for a motivated results-driven professional to increase revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Position: Full Time
Executive Vice President / Chief Client Officer
- Forecast and meet agreed sales goals quarterly and annually
- Build and manage prospective customer pipeline
- Maintain full product knowledge
- Understand company functions and how they interact
- Prospect, maintain contact, present and close new accounts
- Develop and effectively utilize prospecting resources and activities
- Schedule, coordinate, conduct meetings with middle and senior managers and librarians
- Present services and benefits to prospective client managers and users
- Demonstrate proprietary software to prospective clients
- Negotiate / ensure profitability of customer orders
- Engage in promotional activities and events
- Represent company at selected trade shows, conferences and industry events
- Identify market needs and emerging opportunities
- Approximately 20% travel, including possibly international travel
- Effective experience as a SaaS or Professional Services sales representative
- Proven results at generating enterprise sales into large corporations
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with middle and senior client management
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience
- Must be organized and highly motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable at creating strong Powerpoint presentations, MS Word/Excel Proposals
- Knowledge of either the Information, Publishing or Library Services industry is a plus.
Base plus bonus and commission, commensurate with experience. Anticipated total package $150,000+ with no limit on earnings potential
Bergen County, New Jersey. Ability to work remotely as necessary.APPLY NOW